26-29 March 2018
Cross-curricular activities planned
Making healthy plates
Creating a healthy salad
Year group Intra
Change 4 life with Disney activities
- We had the opportunity to make a healthy salad. We explored and discussed the names of the different vegetables and the importance of a healthy diet.
- We had the opportunity to taste different salads and write an evaluation on the likes and dislikes we tasted.
- We used paper plates and pictures of different foods to create a healthy plate. We discussed our choices with a talking partner and discussed why some of the foods were healthy or unhealthy.
- We took part in the Change 4life Disney activities. These were 10 minute activities based on Disney films where we had to complete exercises or games as a group. We really enjoyed these activities!
- At the end of week, we took part in synchronised Bollywood dance and learnt all about Holi.